porno
Erkek yeni tanıştığı ateşli dul kadınla beraber kendi evine porno gidiyor Burada kadınla beraber güzel bir an yaşayan erkek gerçekten özel anlar sikiş yaşamak için hareketleniyor Kız arkadaşını hemen iç çamaşırlarıyla beraber erotik hikaye kucağına oturtan erkek onun dudaklarına yumularak çok tatlı hamlelerle porno yalamaya başlıyor Yavaşça pantolonunu çıkaran adam önünde sallanarak sıcak porn delik arayan penisini güzel kızın eline bırakıyor Onun amatör bakışlar ile türk porno önce çekindiğini görüp başını zorla yalattıktan sonra herhalde tadı hoşuna gitmiş porno izle olmalı ki bu sefer sikinden ayıramıyor Uzunca yalayıp ağzından salyalar akan genç sikiş kızın amının da sulandığı vuran ışıkların parıltısından gören adam onu porn izle yatırarak oral seks ile sertleşmiş penisini amının arasına sürterek ıslattıktan porno sonra ayak bileklerinden iki yana ayırarak önünde tabak gibi duran amcığına porno izle sonuna kadar gömüyor İyicene kıvama gelen sevgililer daha sonra yatak odasına giderek burada çıplak kalıyorlar
Thursday, December 14, 2017
 MPI Confirms Fonterra's Botulism Crisis Was a False Alarm  

Dairy products made by the New Zealand company Fonterra that were at the center of a global contamination scare this month did not contain a bacterium that could cause botulism and posed no food safety threat, New Zealand officials said on Wednesday. 

The Ministry for Primary Industries said tests showed that whey protein concentrate manufactured by the world’s largest dairy processor contained Clostridium sporogenes, which cannot cause botulism but which at elevated levels can be associated with food spoiling. 

Initial tests conducted by Fonterra and a New Zealand government research institute had indicated the presence of Clostridium botulinum, raising fears that infant formula and sports drinks made from the product and widely exported could be dangerous. 

The botulism scare caused a recall of products made by multinational brands that may have contained the whey protein in markets like China, Southeast Asia and the Middle East. It also prompted bans in Russia and Sri Lanka. 

“We went to world-leading labs, which are accredited and can test for this,” said Scott Gallacher, acting director-general of the Ministry for Primary Industries. “That has given us a clear and definitive sense that it isn’t Clostridium botulinum. There is no food safety risk here.” 

Theo Spierings, the chief of Fonterra, said he was “very relieved” at the results of the ministry’s tests. He said Fonterra “did the right thing” in announcing the possible risk earlier this month. 

“When you go through a global recall, you know it will affect your reputation,” he said. “If we had not acted on this, and if something had happened with one child in the world, then it would have caused a massive reputation issue in the long term, or even you could be wiped off the map and possibly face closure.” 

Mr. Spierings said that Fonterra’s interim tests had indicated the possible presence of either Clostridium sporogenes or Clostridium botulinum and that the final stage of the company’s testing had shown a positive result for the botulinum strain. 

Mr. Spierings said he would not judge any mistakes that may have occurred in the testing process. Fonterra has said the contaminated whey protein concentrate was caused by a dirty pipe at one of its processing plants. The Ministry for Primary Industries said it began its own tests in early August after being informed by Fonterra of the possible contamination. 

Tim Groser, New Zealand’s trade minister, said the initial contamination scare based on Fonterra’s initial test result was “an embarrassment” to New Zealand, whose reputation as a source of clean, safe food products was questioned by global consumers. Fonterra controls around a third of the world’s dairy exports. 

“We checked the information, the information turned out to be false, the consequences of this have been very serious — not comfortable about that, and we need some answers to how all this happened,” he told Radio New Zealand, noting that a government inquiry was one of four under way into the affair. 


Source: The New York Times

 


Posted on Wednesday, August 28, 2013 (Archive on Wednesday, September 04, 2013)
Posted by bholcomb@adpi.org  Contributed by bholcomb@adpi.org
Return